Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, "Ramblings of Ami Jo!  I know I'm a bit of a late bloomer with just starting a blog and all, but I have been reading many other blogs and always find myself wishing I had a blog so I could put my thoughts to the written word for other like-minded people to read and converse about different topics that happen to be going on in my life at the moment.

So I stopped procrastinating and finally did it...I do hope you will enjoy reading my Ramblings enough to join the conversation.  I will be sharing my thoughts on many subjects from politics, religion, social issues, what's in the news or just what's on my mind at the moment.  I welcome your feedback, but if you just lurk around reading and don't comment, that's fine too.  I've been a silent lurker myself ;-)

Ami Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!